Re: [Chrysler300] Re: 300 on Ebay

Wel-l-l-l-l-, I try to stay out of this kind of conversation, but feel like
 expressing myself on this one.

If the car being sold is a run-of-the-mill one, let the seller say anything
 he wants about it.  If, however, he represents it as a "Special" model,
(And he did.), then I feel it's OK to present him with factual information
about  it.  If you are ignored, too bad, you at least tried.

"That's All, Folks!"
Joe Savard, In sunny Oakland County, Michigan.

In a message dated 3/5/2010 1:56:07 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,