Re: [Chrysler300] Re: 300 on Ebay

I agree, and will add, that the reply is the most interesting.
This guy was nasty to several members who made polite, factual, informative remarks to him. Clearly showing his ignorance or just plain deceptive "facts" in his listing.
I also make note of many sellers arrogance in their listings or shipping remarks. "I ship only on Fridays, don't ask for sooner!" OK, I won't buy, so enjoy your week.

I've sold on ebay since the beginning and have 100% feedback.
I list and show any warts and blemishes, both in text and photos. I've never had any complaints or returns because of this policy.
If i have made (and I have) a mis-id on something, I want to know. i have asked for remarks  as to what it is, if I'm unsure.
ANY polite remark is good, If wrong, ignore it. If right, change your listing. Any thing in a listing can be changed as long as there are no bids.
After the first bid, you can add remarks to clarify.
A very useful tool is to use "advance search". type in the item in te search box and go down and check "Completed listings only".
This will tell you if any have been listed in the last 60 days and what they were listed for or sold for. It's a good resource tool.
It may keep you from listing something for more money than it's worth and getting no bids.

Ray