From: smopar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
To: Kathy Rook <kmrook@xxxxxxxxxxxx>; Ryan Hill <ryan_hillc300@xxxxxxxxxxx>; 300country@xxxxxxx; kboonstra@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: Chrysler 300 <chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thu, Apr 8, 2010 12:31 am
Subject: Re: [Chrysler300] Air Conditioned by Airtemp

hanks for the feedback everyone, it is appreciated.  I have two L's neither of
hich has such a decal, but a friend of mine restoring a 65 300 convertible
rought the question to me, so I asked the best experts in the world!  It looks
ike Chrysler took a "time out" on the decal for 1965.
teve Albu
---- Kathy Rook <kmrook@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
 My all original one owner 1965 with air was bought from the dealer that this
 mechanic worked for.  Totally untouched and like new condition.  No decal.
 Don Rook