From: John Mc Adams
Sent: Thursday, April 08, 2010 7:47 PM
To: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [Chrysler300] Air Conditioned by Airtemp

I'm just curious. Where is the A/C decal located on an Australian car?
Only on the left/rear (passenger side) window?

My '62 Sport Ragtop (49K miles) with factory A/C does not have a sticker but
it was probably just scraped off.

Big John Mc Adams

(In SoCal)

My 62 H has it on the rear glass, bottom passenger side, and Yes, only 1
sticker.

Jim Maiani
Houghton Lake Michigan
H survivor