[Chrysler300] Another thought on Chrysler Airtemp window decals

[Chrysler300] Another thought on Chrysler Airtemp window decals

As Mike Meyer indicated, the early 1960's Chrysler products with factory air
has  decals on the right rear.  My 1961 G hardtop had its decal / label on
the corner of the back window on the right hand lower corner.    Those
decals were a big thicker and more foil based as I recall.    Assuming
Imperial of same year can be a guide, from looking at an unofficial sampling
of pictures of Imperials on the Imperial list server web pages, my
conclusion is as follows:

Through early 1960's (hard to say what year due to so many cars not being
factory A/C, pictures not being definitive and not knowing if the glass is
original, etc.), it looks as if the sticker was the rounded / oval think
foil like label.

I was not able to readily identify any Imperials on that site having
stickers / decals again until 1966 when they started showing up with
consistency using the  think black / silver decal (more rectangle as I
recall).    They were easy to see starting with 1966.  I saw them in 1967 -
1968 but did not continue forward as the original 1965 question is likely
answered as either not having one or if so, those cars were rare to have the
decal.   Seems like the decal went away for several years and returned in
1966.   Best wishes.

Sincerely,

Bradley R Teets
Post Office Box 510610