  From: Lettercars@xxxxxxx
  To: robkern@xxxxxxxxxxxxx ; Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ; kboonstra@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Wednesday, April 21, 2010 6:19 PM
  Subject: Re: [Chrysler300] '57 Brake vent and Wheel cover red/orange paint

  Rob and all:
  Didn't I remember recently someone said the Chevy engine red was an almost perfect match?  It is sort of an orange-red, I believe.
  300ly, Gil

  In a message dated 4/21/2010 6:58:08 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, robkern@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
    Keith,
        The C wheel cover center ring is not the same color as the brake vent screen.  The C wheelcover color is called Flag Red C-7415 which is also the red color used in the side, grill, trunk, and glove box medallions. The duplicate color is Buick Engine Red, Martin Seynour brand #7956. The brake vent color is referred to as Chinese Red which is actually an orange-red paint. In essence there is no color code for this.  I was told when I repainted my vent screens and duct sleeve connector to obtain the most brilliant orange color you can get. N.B. The brake duct sleeve or connector is painted orange only on the inside and its front face.  Hope this helps!  300'ly, ROB KERN