Re: [Chrysler300] '57 Brake vent and Wheel cover red/orange paint

Re: [Chrysler300] '57 Brake vent and Wheel cover red/orange paint

Rob and all:
Didn't I remember recently someone said the Chevy engine red was an almost
perfect match?  It is sort of an orange-red, I believe.
300ly, Gil

In a message dated 4/21/2010 6:58:08 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,