[Chrysler300] Heat Tube

Has any member had any experience of putting a set of J or K exhaust headers on a 300F.
My problem is the heat tubes fit fine on the passenger side, But my problem is on the drivers side.  The front pipe fits ok, But the rear pipe hits the power steering adjustment nut and screw.  Does anybody know if the same pipe from a J or K will fit?  or am I going to have to makeup a whole new pipe.

                         Thanks for any help.    Gary Barker

---
Virus Database (VPS): 100421-1, 04/21/2010
Tested on: 4/21/2010 10:41:02 PM

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: