Re: [Chrysler300] Dual master cylinder conversion

Re: [Chrysler300] Dual master cylinder conversion

Query:

    Why not push the buttons for the lower gears (1 or  2)?  Strikes me
that downshifting the car into first or second would  have a better effect than
having it in reverse with an automatic kick out into  neutral.

Pete Fitch

In a message dated 4/21/2010 9:02:00 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,