[Chrysler300] Quarter mile

My first car, (forty years ago), was a '64 Fury that I had dropped a 413
engine in. I left the engine stock, including the carb. It was not an HP
engine, but that is all I know about it. I did a lot of street drag racing.
I had 3.23:1 gears. The valves/springs "floated" at 5000 rpm. No one EVER
beat me out of the hole, but toward the end of the quarter I ran out of
power and felt like I was coasting. That's where they would catch up with
me!

In February I purchased my "K Koop". It has a 413 HP, single carb, dual
point dist., and 2.76:1 gears. I want to take it to nostalgia drag race
events. I have 3.23 and 3.91 gears on hand.
1) What would be the optimum gear ratio for the quarter mile, (using stock
diameter tires)?
2) What is the best oil or oil/additive combo?
3) What rpm's can I expect out of this engine?
4) What fuel is recommended?
5) Should I always use lead additive in the fuel?

More questions later, as I think of them!

Thanx,
Troy McKenzie
K Koop Koot
Meyersdale, PA