[Chrysler300] 2010 All Chrysler Nationals at Carlisle

[Chrysler300] 2010 All Chrysler Nationals at Carlisle

Hi Group:

    Thought I would post this for those of you who may  not be attending
the meet this week.  The 2010 Carlisle show will be held  from July 9th
through the 11th.  If you register on line prior to  June 7th, you can have your
show field sticker and literature mailed to you, and  you will not have to
stop at Gate 3 to register prior to entering the  field.  The entry fee is
$40.00 for two people and show field  parking for three days (four if you get
there Thursday afternoon).

    For any of you who might not have attended this  show, it is an all
Chrysler event - no bow ties and no ovals - just  MOPARS.  You also have
hundreds of vendors selling nothing but MOPAR  parts.  If you haven't been there,
make this the year you attend.

    Every year we have 40 or 50 members show up at the  club tent, but we
only average 13-14 cars.  It is cheaper to register your  car for the shoe
field than it is to park outside and pay for admission for  three days, so why
not bring your cars this year.  If we get over 25 cars,  we get the tent
for nothing - otherwise we have to pay for it.  If  you do register your car
for the show field, make sure that you include the fact  that you are a
member of the Chrysler 300 Club International, Inc., even if you  bring a
Plymouth or Dodge.  That is how they count the cars to be  credited against the
price of the tent.

    Once again this year the club has reserved a block  of 15 rooms at the
Radisson Penn Harris Hotel in Camp Hill, PA.  The room  rate is $102.00, and
your reservation must be made prior to June 7th.   We only have 15 rooms
this year because we did not use up the 25 we had reserved  last year.  Maybe
if we get more people using the hotel, we can get more  rooms next year.

    In any event, please join us - it is always a good  time and you get to
see close to 2,000 MOPARS on the show field.   Any questions, feel free to
ask.

Regards,

Pete Fitch

<*> Your email settings: