From: "Blohm, Robert" <robert.blohm@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "Jerry Lindsay" <jerrylindsay.300h@xxxxxxxxxxx>; <mgoodknight@xxxxxxxx>;
<swotring@xxxxxxx>; <jlsavard@xxxxxxx>
Cc: <chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, May 13, 2010 9:00 PM
Subject: RE: [Chrysler300] Bench Testing Chrysler 300 clocks, radios, exc...

Jerry, The direction of current flow is rather inconsequential. Electrons
actually move in a wire from negative toward positive. This is referred to
as "electron theory" and has been proven. Thomas Edison origanally said
current flow was from positive to negative and many books were written
referring to this theory. It is called "conventional theory". True direction
of current flow "electron theory" was proven with vacumm tubes in approx
1910.
Bob Blohm