Re: [Chrysler300] some spcts & the curent goes round and round

Re: [Chrysler300] some spcts & the curent goes round and round

Jim, I feel it might be more clear to say that vacuum advance is at a maximum during normal driving when under steady-state cruise conditions and that as you open the throttle more under load, the amount of vacuum advance decreases compared to less loaded conditions because engine vacuum decreases as the throttle is opened.  On our letter cars, to the best of my knowledge, there is no vacuum advance at idle since the vacuum port is closed off.  Just a clarification.
Thanks
Steve Albu

---- james mcmullan <macthehammerjim@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Timing 4deg BTDC .Cent advanc 300 to 425 rpm Zero ,425 rpm 2 deg ,820 rpm 5 to 7 deg 2100 and up 11 to 13 deg. Vacume ( in inches of mercury) 5 1/2 to 6 1/2 1deg --- 10 in 5 to 6.75---17in= 10 1/2 to 12 1/2 Thats a total of 25 1/2-----If curent flows from + to - then it has to flow from - to + in the battery.It really doesent matter as long as it gets back to where it started.The curent that goes through your lite bulb has to back to the power plant ware they made it .Also note that when you open the throtle Vacume dropes and retards the spark .Sorry but some people dont know that.Jim McMullan 300 F

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    (Yahoo! ID required)