RE: [Chrysler300] 300H Clearance Difference

RE: [Chrysler300] 300H Clearance Difference

Each car is naturally going to end up with a different ride height over time, even with new springs etc. Every cars ride height will have been affected by so many variables. Just to name a few:

- heavy options etc.(adding weight and affecting weight displacement)

- climate and road conditions during life of car and springs (affecting spring deterioration)

- type of use / loads

- Geometry and front suspension ride height (affecting weight displacement)

If you really want to compare the cars, remove the spring from the equation and measure the centerline from the mounting points to the body.

Ryan Hill