Re: [Chrysler300] Steering Column Seal & Power Steering Pump

Re: [Chrysler300] Steering Column Seal & Power Steering Pump

Yesterday I posted that I have a power steering pump available that is
said to be rebuilt.  I accidentally  gave the wrong number on it
however.  I'm not really sure if this is the part number or not, but the
casting number is 1738652.  All I know about its application is that
it's not quite the same as my '57.

Keith Boonstra

-

Albert Vannice wrote:

> Tom,
> I checked my records, and I got a power steering coupler for my F in a
> kit from JC Auto in 1998. It included the insulator (#1822668),
> plastic wear liners, and a ground strap (and cost $40). Regarding the
> P/S unit, you might contact Power Brake X-change in Pittsburgh (412
> 441-5729). They worked on the P/S unit in my C300 in 2001, and I was
> pleased with their work. I hope this information helps.
> Al Vannice

> From: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional