  From: Keith Boonstra
  To: Albert Vannice
  Cc: Tom Cox ; 'Chrysler 300 group'
  Sent: Friday, May 21, 2010 3:20 PM
  Subject: Re: [Chrysler300] Steering Column Seal & Power Steering Pump

  Yesterday I posted that I have a power steering pump available that is
  said to be rebuilt. I accidentally gave the wrong number on it
  however. I'm not really sure if this is the part number or not, but the
  casting number is 1738652. All I know about its application is that
  it's not quite the same as my '57.

  Keith Boonstra

  -

  Albert Vannice wrote:

  > Tom,
  > I checked my records, and I got a power steering coupler for my F in a
  > kit from JC Auto in 1998. It included the insulator (#1822668),
  > plastic wear liners, and a ground strap (and cost $40). Regarding the
  > P/S unit, you might contact Power Brake X-change in Pittsburgh (412
  > 441-5729). They worked on the P/S unit in my C300 in 2001, and I was
  > pleased with their work. I hope this information helps.
  > Al Vannice

  > From: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional