To: chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: mckanical-marvels@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 26 May 2010 09:56:27 -0400
Subject: [Chrysler300] Loss of coolant

I once lost all coolant in a '64 Plymouth while it was sitting. After I
started the car, (it was mid Winter), I started driving and waiting for my
heater to do its thing! I never got any heat and kept noticing that the
temperature gauge would not "climb". So, keep this in mind; a gauge will not
register if there is NO coolant flowing around the temperature sensor, no
matter how hot the engine gets!!! I assume all engine temp sensors work that
way???

Troy McKenzie
K Koop

<*> Your email settings: