  From: Chrysler300E@xxxxxxx
  To: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Saturday, June 19, 2010 6:04 PM
  Subject: [Chrysler300] Disc Brake Conversion Followup .................................................

  Good Saturday to everyone out there in 300 Land!

  A brief followup to the disc brake conversion idea .......................

  I happened across two vendors who specialize in disc brake conversions for
  the letter cars:

  * AAJ Brakes in Portland, Oregon; and
  * Engineered Components, Inc. in Vernon, Connecticutt.
  Has anyone purchased components from either of these companies? If so, did
  anyone run into problems doing their conversion?

  Also, if anyone out there knows of any other vendors who specialize in
  this, could you please notify me of such and how your conversion went?
  Recommendations on vendors, etc.?

  Thanks everybody!

  Sincerely,

  Tom