To: mjraguse@xxxxxxx; chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; thelastbestgenius@xxxxxxxxxxx
From: tehoema@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 28 Jun 2010 09:07:12 -0500
Subject: Re: [Chrysler300] (Chrysler300] Matador Red & other 300 colors

Remember thought that viewing on computer screen to determine exact
correctness still leaves a bunch of room for error since it will look
different depending on which computer/screen you are viewing on. they all
have slightly different settings.

Think of all the different pictures you see on the TV's you see in the
store!