From: Henry Schleimer <henry.schleimer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Thu, Jul 22, 2010 8:58 am
Subject: [Chrysler300] 300C rear parcel shelf

My car came with a rear speaker and blower options.  Loose with the car was
nother flat steel plate designed, I assume, to fit the other speaker hole
n the rear shelf.  I was going to install it to support the shelf but I am
urious why it has a 2 ½” hole in the middle (with 4 screw holes around it).
t looks like it is designed to mount something but I am not aware of any
hing else that goes there.  Is it for an air conditioner outlet?  My car
asn’t got aircon.

Thanks

Henry

   Individual Email | Traditional