RE: [Chrysler300] 300C rear parcel shelf

RE: [Chrysler300] 300C rear parcel shelf

Hi to all who responded so far.

Maybe I should have been clearer.  The plate that mounts my blower
(defroster motor) is a similar but different plate, which I also have.  That
plate has a depressed shape with the large hole through it (for the air to
be drawn through) offset to one side of the speaker outline.  The plate I
was talking about is completely flat with the same size hole directly in the
middle.  At first I thought it was home made because it was bent and rusty
but it is actually stamped out, not cut out. Its screw holes don't line up
with the defroster motor (which uses three screw holes on a larger
diameter).  It has two pairs of holes, one offset at an angle from the
other, possibly for two mounting options for whatever attaches to it.  Maybe
earlier model's with rear aircon used these?  I can't send a picture on this
server.  If someone has another suggestion, I'll send a photo directly to
confirm.  Does anyone with an original 300C have nothing under unused
speaker holes?

Note that I have obtained two speaker grills, one to cover the defroster
inlet and the other for the single rear speaker.

Thanks again

Henry