Re: [Chrysler300] scammer

This has been brought up before, but we can't identify a response by the cutesy email address. For the life of me, I can't understand why someone answering an email won't put his/her name at the end. It's dumb.
Mac's email address has some meaning to him but jimmac2004 is meaningless to others. Mine is also, neat to me, but doesn't say who I is.
Most email programs have a signature button and you can have many signatures filed under it and click on the correct one for the email you're answering.
Or, just type your name. Location is nice, weather or other comments with it is fine with me, but some are really busy and can't take the time to read that extra stuff.

Ray Jones, Mena, AR in the Ouachita Mountains in western Arkansas
Y'all com'on down and we'll sit ona porch and sip a few.