[Chrysler300] Fall Meet

Here's some late news about our Fall Meet in St. Charles, IL.
There will be a Mecum Auction of collector cars across the street from our Host Hotel in the sister Hotel.
Looks like we've arranged free tickets to the Auction. Not sure if they will be passes, to used whenever or for certain days.
In any event, they will be in the Meet Registrations Packets, so please register quickly, if you haven't already, so we get enough tickets.

This is in addition to all the events the Phillip's have planned for us, so get your Registrations in to Gloria, soon.

Ray Jones

All right folks, time's awasting! This  Meet will be a good'un, don't miss it!
Registrations are in your anxious hands, so lets get those Meet Registrations in soon, give poor Gloria a break and don't wait 'til the last few days.

Watch Live »
St. Charles Auction
Muscle Cars & More - Live TV
Live on HD Theater, a Discovery Network
September 16-19, 2010
Featuring Muscle Cars and Corvettes, Open to ALL Collector Cars
Pheasant Run Resort
4051 East Main Street
St. Charles, IL 60174
Directions
Located on Illinois Route 64, three miles west of Illinois Route 59. Next to the DuPage County Airport.
Auction Map: Click Here for Map
List of Cars

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional