[Chrysler300] Fall Meet

Once again we had an outstanding meet.
Ed and Angie phillips, and Ed's son Edward and his wife Tracy Phillips outdid themselves.
The grandkids drew murals of 300's on the 6 Hospitality Room white boards and helped all week long.

The Hotel was one of the best we have stayed in, with a large Hospitality Room, the hotel provided sodas and water,
a great staff who couldn't do enough for us, fine food in both the restaurant and Banquet,
 and a Bonus of a Mecum Auction across the street, with free 4 day passes.

For those of you who  missed it, the BBQ at Ed and Angie's house was a great time for all, with ribs, chicken, sausages, hot dogs and burgers.
Salads and sodas topped it off. The shop lift was put to great use by the Concours Judges who enjoyed not having to work with ramps.

The Volo Museum went all out for us and there was more to see than time to see them all.

We next go to California, June 4, 2011 and maybe we'll see some new faces there.
It will be another fine meet with things that you can't do or see unless you are with us. See the club website for some details.

Ray Jones

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: