RE: [Chrysler300] 300/other values after latest US Auctions?

RE: [Chrysler300] 300/other values after latest US Auctions?

If we are talking of the Monterey CA Pebble Beach auctions and the no sell fresh G convert as a no sale at 121K, my feeling a letter car needs  died in the wool fans at the auction, otherwise they are not in general bringing the big bucks. At this auction a COPO Camero w/ factory race Al engine brought $1,350,000.