[Chrysler300] Mecum Auction Results, Continued...

[Chrysler300] Mecum Auction Results, Continued...

If the price at auction is an indicator of the buyers satisfaction,
and the sellers acceptance level on that particular day in time, how
does one estimate the true/real value of the "Big Brute" out in the
shop? The reason for the question is that I just received a statement
from Hagerty's for my insurance for the coming year. The value was
set several years ago has not changed (5+ years?), and perhaps I
should reconsider the valuation set previously. In the event the "Big
One" comes to Duncombe Iowa, and the car is lost. I might be
disturbed at the value claimed, when "I" should have put more thought
into the process thru the years. That would be my problem, but
without some guidance or resource to fall back on, I am sitting still
in the water for now. Just food for thought.

300'ly, John Holst - Hot, Steamy, Wet Iowa...

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    (Yahoo! ID required)