From: Tony Rinaldi <awrdoc@xxxxxxxxx>
To: Mark Souder <MRS954@xxxxxxx>; finsruskw@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; Chrysler 300 Club <Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thu, Sep 2, 2010 10:57 am
Subject: Re: [Chrysler300] A/C idler pulley update

Hi Dave & Mark,
I looked back into my research notes re the specs on these idler pulleys
hich were for 1959-1965 A/C RB engines which use 7/16² belts.
The Mopar pulley accepts 7/16² belts and is 3 3/4² in diameter. The
ftermarket replacement pulleys at parts stores accepted 3/8² belts.
> I called Bouchillon. They say that their replacement IP is 3 7/8² which
 probably would be OK. They also give a belt width range from 3/8-1/2²

 If the Bouchillon pulley works with no issues, then it seems like a good
 alternative. At the time, I rejected it.

 Original bolt and pulley bracket have mating flats to prevent the bolt from
 rotating. It is unfortunate that Mopar no longer has the bolt and shield
 available. Hopefully those who use the Mopar replacement pulley have mounting
 bolts and shields in good shape.

 Tony Rinaldi

From: Mark Souder <MRS954@xxxxxxx>
ate: Wed, 01 Sep 2010 19:59:54 -0400
o: <finsruskw@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Chrysler 300 Club
Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
ubject: Re: [Chrysler300] A/C idler pulley update

ave,
ancel that order and check www.bouchillonperformance.com and look for part
umber BPE4025. It is exactly what you're looking for, and it costs less
han $24.00. You might have to wallow out the flat spot on your existing
racket, but it fits and works well. I did this on my 300H this Spring
efore I drove to Myrtle Beach.
Regards,
ark Souders
00H