[Chrysler300] Rough 'G' Idle in Drive

Hello to everyone in 300sville!

By the way, the pulling to left problem is now tolerable. I need to readjust the fronts because the local shop adjusted them like a like a Toyota, not a 300G!  To make a long story short they're still not right but improved. When I get new brakes and tires here soon maybe it will solve the problem.
 Anyways, I got my exhaust manifold out to get machined and a local place did an excellent job for $50.00 cash. I also got the 'donut' machined as well. It was pretty interesting to find that the valve in the heat riser was completely missing. So that's what I heard rattling around a while back!! Oh well, I guess I'll be okay 'til the colder temps arrive.
 Also, when I 'slap her back' tomorrow (Friday, when I receive my ram gaskets from Jeff Carter), the only problem that will bug me, is the rough idling in D (drive), when stopped of course with foot on brake. The dwell was correct when last recently checked at about 36.  I'm going to check out my points and if necessary reset them to about 0.17. If that doesn't solve problem, then check out my coil? Once, the coil was my problem and then, just like now, there's also 'flat' spots through full acceleration (moving forward). If not the points or the coil, what would it be, a vacuum leak or faulty accelerator pump!? If my carbs aren't faulty then the issue with the flat spots isn't the fuel because my fuel pump and filter are okay.
 Finally, yes, my fuel pump was okay. My car  was OUT OF GAS...HA!! Now, there must be a issue with my sending unit because if I remember correctly, there was an indicated approx. 1/4 reading when I couldn't start her. In that case, it looks like I'll be using my odometer for a fuel gauge 'til I fix her.  Anyways, she'll be ready for 'Cruisin' Grand'  here in Escondido (the next town down) tomorrow night!! I can't wait! Melissa's been down for awhile. Everyone wish me luck!! ;-D

Sincerely & 300ly, Brandt H J w/ a G.

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: