Re: [Chrysler300] South American windshields

Re: [Chrysler300] South American windshields

  This breaking news just in -

Michael Burke also has some Finnish ones (W451) available, and they are
the correct .250 thickness.  It is my understanding that all other
windshields being made today - South American and USA - are, indeed,
somewhat thinner than this.  Supposedly a little extra sealant in the
gasket groove takes up the gap and it's said to not be a problem.

Keith Boonstra

-

On 9/21/2010 10:07 AM, Ron Waters wrote:
> Keith -
>
> PPG is reproducing the W451 (300C HT) and W453 (300C conv, 300D,E 2dr
> HT and conv) windshields. You can order them thru any glass place that
> handles PPG. To contact them directly, call 877-855-8100.
>
> I'd avoid the South American glass. Supposed to be thinner than original.
>
> Ron
>

> ----- Original Message ----- From: "keboonstra" <kboonstra@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional