Re: [Chrysler300] Re: Leaky SHIFTER Cable

Re: [Chrysler300] Re: Leaky SHIFTER Cable

Matt, Bob and all;
No disrespect intended.
As I remember, this was just discussed in the last 2 weeks, with quite a lot of replies.
It has often been discussed over the years, so I thought there would be a lot of info in the archives.
I see there is not. There should be a link in the Technical section of our web page, as it comes up several times a year.
By checking the Tech section and archives can save a lot of time if you're working on the car, right now. No need to wait for several days to get replies.

And, I know it's the 300 club, but our archives are on the Forward Look section of the list-server. I could not find it there, but didn't go back farther than the week shown.
Since I have no Forward Look cars (but enjoy the list-server) I didn't save any of the discussions as I do with anything that I might need for my cars.

Emailing ones questions is what we're here for, so  please continue.
I keep a "Chrysler 300" mailbox where I put the answers to things that I may need to know later on one of my cars, as a reference.
I do this also for my Li'l Red Express.

Ray