Re: [Chrysler300] Re: Leaky SHIFTER Cable

Re: [Chrysler300] Re: Leaky SHIFTER Cable

hey thomas, if you are from kennewick washington you are a cowboy / my dad used to call repairs like this "a joe mc gee affair" / i think joe mc gee must have been a pretty good cowboy.

yahooooo billlllllll from kennewick, washington / thanks to you all

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    (Yahoo! ID required)