To: allynentertainment@xxxxxxxxx; Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: c300@xxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 29 Sep 2010 21:54:00 -0700
Subject: RE: [Chrysler300] The Head Gasket

A low-tech test is to observe the liquid in the radiator top tank with the
engine running and warmed up (loosen or remove the cap before warming up the
engine). Leaks may show up as bubbling/foaming. I think the cooling system
can also be tested for leakage by pressurizing the system with a special
tool that locks onto the radiator tank opening, contains a pressurizing pump
and a pressure gauge. Pressure bleed down may indicate leakage into the
cylinder.

Rich Barber

Brentwood, CA