From: Herb
Date: 11/5/2010 12:10:03 PM
To: 300 Club International
Subject: Re: [Chrysler300] Steering wheel repair

Do you want an exact restoration or a restored wheel with pizzazz! I had a
couple of wheels done at Pearl Craft http://www.pearlcraft.com.au/contact_us
htm and I get crowds looking at my wheel all the time. The wheel is stock
configuration but with their touch. The wheel turned out Fan Tastic! I am
looking for the card I have for a gentleman that has the original molds.
What he does is strips the old plastic off and starts from the beginning and
re-injects the new plastic over your wheel frame. If my memory serves me
correctly he does the clear wheels also.

Herb

1956 Plymouth Belvedere 361 4-Sale
1959 Coronet 326 Poly
1961 Belvedere Custom Suburban 318 Poly