From: "Mark Souders" <MRS954@xxxxxxx>
To: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Friday, November 5, 2010 11:15:33 AM
Subject: Re: [Chrysler300] Steering wheel repair

Keith,
I highly recommend Quality Restorations, Inc. in San Diego, CA. Contact Dennis Crooks at 858-271-7374 and check out their website at www.qualityrestorations.com If you call him, he will take the time to explain in detail, what his process is, how long it will take, and what it will cost. He's a very personable guy and he'll answer all your questions. You get what you pay for, so if you want a half a$$ job you can pay half price, but if you want a first rate restoration, you will have to pay a higher price. Dennis's prices are in line with his quality. Those who have seen his work will agree. His wheels are cast-in-color, not painted, like the guy in Pittsburgh. I can email you a pic of my wheel, and you can check out his work at his website. Worth every penny spent!

Best regards,
Mark Souders
300H
Mohrsville, PA