Re: [Chrysler300] Mopar help database

Keith and All:
I think your idea is great.  Sign me up!   Also, as others  have said,
carrying the roster is certainly helpful, but even better would be  knowing that
the person nearest you and your trouble has actually volunteered to  help
prior to the necessity.
300ly, Gil Cunningham
Tallahassee, Florida

In a message dated 11/27/2010 4:07:23 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,