  From: Jerry Lindsay
  To: lettercars@xxxxxxx ; kboonstra@xxxxxxxxxxxx ;
Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ; Tom Cox
  Sent: Tuesday, November 30, 2010 8:35 AM
  Subject: Re: [Chrysler300] Mopar help database

  Good idea Tom, I would believe that if we asked our club members that
question there would be asterisk's beside each members name. I cannot think
of a single members that would not help another member. We have a great club
of caring loving members would are always ready to lend a hand.

  Clubs do not get better than ours. I'm available.

  Jerry Lindsay
  Seminole, Fl