From: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Gloria Moon
Sent: Wednesday, 1 December 2010 1:49 AM
To: lettercars@xxxxxxx; kboonstra@xxxxxxxxxxxx; Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; Tom Cox; Jerry Lindsay
Subject: Re: [Chrysler300] Mopar help database

This club is wonderful I agree. We certainly could include asterisks for
those who are willing to help as Tom says. Databases are pretty easy to
change that way. But I don't think we need to do that. Having used the
roster for help on the road, I can tell you that we have had wonderful
success. Good old Thirsty has needed its share of help. Just don't leave
home without a phone and roster.

If you want an extra roster for the glovebox of your car so you don't leave
home without it, let me know and I'll send you one.

300ly,
Gloria Moon