Re: [Chrysler300] Mopar help database

What he said!
We ALL would help anyone who called, if we could. If only in a small way to get someone back on the road, or going in the right direction to what they need at that moment.
For bigger troubles, an asterisk could denote special help. I have a lift and plenty of tools in my heated and A.C'd shop, so could help more than many others for repairs.
Others may have a repair shop business, as Bob noted.
So, ponder it and this might be a great enhancement to the members experience with the Club.
Ray