Re: [Chrysler300] 5 lug terminal strip revisited

Re: [Chrysler300] 5 lug terminal strip revisited

The original holes themselves are round whereas the Haldex are a bit
oblong.  But the holes do match for center-to-center.  ( And I can't
remember for sure but I think it's something like 4.25 c-c )

Keith Boonstra

-

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional