From: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Jerry Lindsay
Sent: Friday, January 28, 2011 8:56 AM
To: Chrysler 300 Club,Intl
Subject: [Chrysler300] 1962 Chrysler 300h @ Mecum

A beautiful Black 1962 Chrysler 300H sold last night at the Mecum Auction in
Kissemmee for $ 19,000,00. It was listed as a southern California car.
Looking at what some of the other cars sold for 55 Metropolitan sold for $
17,500.00, how do you figure that. On EBay, nice 62 Sport 300's they can
hardly give them away. I must rethink my plans for my 62's.

Jerry Lindsay
Seminole, Fl

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional