RE: [Chrysler300] 57 C Seat

On our '55, I found that cleaning the worm drives enabled the motors to work
properly.  There was a tremendous accumulation of dust bunnies and
under-seat crud on the worm drives even though they were enclosed in clear
plastic tubes.  The motors are controlled by relays on each motor and
powered through a circuit breaker inside the driver's side kick panel.

I disconnected the motors from the drive screws and determined both motors
worked fine in both directions.  The problem was the crud was jamming the
drives.  Cleaning and light lubing the seat linkage points would also make
sense.  Review the service instructions in the service manual for helpful
hints.

Good luck.

Rich Barber

Brentwood, CA