From: Albert Vannice <mavche@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: Chrysler300 <Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tue, Jul 12, 2011 9:29 am
Subject: [Chrysler300] 300 J

Hi All,

I'm in the process of getting my newly acquired 300 J on the road. Among other things, it needed new brake cylinders and lines and all were replaced. The brake linings and drums all looked good with no leakage or unusual wear. Now, during driving and moderately hard braking, the car pulls strongly to the left. After stopping, the right front drum is very hot. The brakes were adjusting according to the service manual. We are going to pull the right front wheel and examine it, but any suggestions before we do so would be appreciated. Thanks.

Al

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: