From: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of roberto.anoardo
Sent: Friday, July 15, 2011 7:05 AM
To: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Chrysler300] Gary Goers....

Please...need help, I have my 300D ready to be mounted on the chassis....but
I lost the rubber body mounts....and I tryed several times to contact Gary
Goers but at the phone no answer, via email no answer and also with
fax.....they are in vacation? I need it now so maybe if they are close I can
try somewhere else...but I don't know where....Who can help me? (last
pictures here : http://www.oldamericars.com/Prj300D/300%20D%203/index.html)

=======
=======

<*> Your email settings: