From: "roberto.anoardo" <roberto@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Friday, July 15, 2011 9:04:45 AM
Subject: [Chrysler300] Gary Goers....

Please...need help, I have my 300D ready to be mounted on the chassis....but I lost the rubber body mounts....and I tryed several times to contact Gary Goers but at the phone no answer, via email no answer and also with fax.....they are in vacation? I need it now so maybe if they are close I can try somewhere else...but I don't know where....Who can help me? (last pictures here : http://www.oldamericars.com/Prj300D/300%20D%203/index.html )

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    (Yahoo! ID required)