Re: [Chrysler300] repop ram wire bracket

Dave and All:
The 3 two wire brackets with the large holes are secured by the corner-most
 head bolts of the rear and left front. (Except the 300G and LATE 300Fs
which use only the two on the rear.)  The four wire bracket with the large
attachment hole is secured by the right front corner head bolt.  Wires
#2,4,and 6 utilize it.  The long, skinny brackets are all secured by the  ram
manifold bolts-----numbers 3 and 4 on the right side, and numbers 2 and  4 on
the left. (Counting from the front.)  Both left side  brackets "face"
rearward.  The right side ones "face" each  other.  Only #8 wire utilizes the right
side, while both #7 and #5 use the  left side.

Is this clear as mud now?   Hope it helps a little.  (I  know, I should
have put it in the website)  Actually thought I had, but  couldn't find it.

300ly, Gil C.

@iowatelecom.net writes:

anyone  have a photo of where they all fit on the engine??

Dave  Schwandt

http://www.forwardlook.net/300-archive/search.htm#querylangYahoo! Groups  Links

"Leave  Group" button

For list server instructions, go to