Re: [Chrysler300] Driveshaft balancing

Keith,

Some years ago, I had a similar problem with a drive shaft shop. I had  a
another cast iron TorqueFlite  transmission on hand, so I  removed the
flanged part that drives the shaft through the hand brake, removed  the
hand-brake drum and took the assembly to the drive shaft shop. They then had  no
problem balancing the driveshaft with the ball and trunion. unit.

Hope this solves your problem.

Gary Hagy
300-C conv.

In a message dated 8/18/2011 3:25:14 P.M. Mountain Daylight Time,