Re: [Chrysler300] Driveshaft balancing

I meant to say the guy owns the driveline shop which rebuilt both of my
u-joints (after I supplied the ball-and-trunion kit), but he won't
balance the works.  Says he warned me and it's my problem to deal with.

Keith

-
On 8/18/2011 5:17 PM, sirvanhool@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
> That person is a nut. Just let them do it their way then when they
> blow the shaft apart or maybe the rear they will learn to listen. I
> have a hurst300 with a 400hp plus high torque motor and. I have had 2
> drivesafts rebalanced for it. Car runs smooth as silk with the proper
> balance done on a lathe.
>
> /Connected by DROID on Verizon Wireless/

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    (Yahoo! ID required)