From: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Donald Nissen
Sent: Friday, October 14, 2011 9:33 AM
To: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Chrysler300] Re: AUXILLARY FUEL PUMP

I've got the same problem with evaporation on my 300K, but have wondered how
to install the pump. Does it go inline so that it acts as a boost pump and
when off, the mechanical pump just pumps thru it, or is it on all the time &
is it capable of providing enough volume of fuel for these thirsty beasts?
Any help would be appreciated. Don Nissen

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    (Yahoo! ID required)