Re: [Chrysler300] VB: Carburettor issue

Ulf,

Sorry I am not familiar with the Hardgraves and can't help you there.
But I should mention that when it comes to carburetors, no one here in
the states is more expert than 300 Club member Jim McGowan in Rockford,
Illinois (quadshop@xxxxxxxx).  I have had him do six carburetors for me
and they always come back absolutely perfect.

Keith Boonstra

-

On 11/2/2011 5:41 AM, Ulf Larsson wrote:

> Hi again everybody,
>
> And especially if anyone of you might be located in Missouri and have
> some insight on what has happened with the Carburettor Shop, Jon and
> Sue Hardgrave.
>
> Ok to contact me off list if you prefer. ulf.larsson@xxxxxxxxxxxx
> <mailto:ulf.larsson%40agetomtt.com><mailto:ulf.larsson@xxxxxxxxxxxx
> <mailto:ulf.larsson%40agetomtt.com>>