From: "Mike" <mwl1967@xxxxxxx>
To: "Miklas" <ldmiklas@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: "Rich Barber" <c300@xxxxxxx>, "<chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>" <chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, November 13, 2011 12:13:32 PM
Subject: Re: [Chrysler300] 1964 300K ram engine & choke cable

Ditto on the choke cable source, just remind him you need the length specific to the 300's as his cables were originally made for the max wedge cars which will be too short. Beautiful repros, only difference is that originals had some thin plastic coating around the spiral casing.

Mike Laiserin

Sent from my iPod

On Nov 13, 2011, at 11:08 AM, "Miklas" < ldmiklas@xxxxxxxxxxx > wrote:

> I got my 300J choke cable from Jim Kramer at KRAMER AUTOMOTIVE SPECIALTIES.
>
> http://www.kramerauto.com
>
> 724-285-5566
>
> The link below should take you right to the correct page of their catalog.
> If not, just do a search for "choke cable".
>
> http://www.kramerauto.com/search.asp?pg=1&stext=choke+cable&sprice=&stype=&scat=
>
> He specializes in "Max-Wedge" parts. If you order the cable, be sure to tell
> him it is for a RAM K !
>
> Jeff Miklas

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional